1. By booking a course with Arun Language Training and Recruitment Ltd a course candidate accepts the below terms and conditions.
2. A course is defined as the course reference, the time period and number of hours confirmed in the booking, for example, General English GE - two weeks of thirty hours per week.
3. All courses must be paid in full in advance:
4. A deposit of £250 is required when booking.
5. The outstanding balance of the course fee must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
6. If a course candidate books a course within 4 weeks of the start date, the full fee is payable on booking.
7. Courses that have not been paid for in full may be subject to cancellation.
8. We require that any cancellations or changes to bookings must be made in writing.
9. Cancellations made before the final balance is due will result in the loss of the deposit fee.
Cancellations made between 28 and 15 days of the course start date will incur a 50% loss of fees.
10. Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days of the course start date will incur a 75% loss of fees.
11. Cancellations within 7 days of the course start date will incur 100% loss of fees.
12. All days given are calendar days.
13. Any refund due will be made only after deducting bank charges.
14. Group courses booked for a specific number of candidates will be charged for all candidates regardless of whether or not they all attend, and cannot be converted to smaller group course formats or 1:1.
15. Course duration cannot be extended by reducing the number of hours per week booked.
16. There will be no refunds if a course candidate starts the booked course late or finishes the course early.
17. Accommodation is booked separately by candidates and candidates are responsible for informing accommodation providers regarding any changes or cancellations and are subject to their terms and conditions.
18. Candidates are responsible for arranging their own visas.
19. Arun Language Training & Recruitment Ltd is not liable for loss of training due to factors outside of our control. Refunds will not be made under these circumstances.
20. In the case of poor conduct or attendance, Arun Language Training & Recruitment Ltd reserves the right to dismiss a course candidate from a course without refund.
21. Arun Language Training & Recruitment Ltd does not insure candidates against cancellation for any reason. We advise candidates to arrange their own cancellation insurance.
22. Candidates are responsible for arranging their own medical and travel insurance including cover regarding possessions of any kind.
23. Arun Language Training & Recruitment Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or property.
For Language Courses Contact ALT Today
© 2018 Arun Language Training & Recruitment. All Rights Reserved.